General Manager – Popular beer focused Bar – Leeds – package £32,000
Tonic are working exclusively with our client to source a General Manager for this popular beer focused bar in the heart of Leeds. The successful General Manager will take control of all areas FOH. The company that owns this small group of pubs is all about its people, they have created a great culture, somewhere their teams LOVE working.
What’s in it for the successful General Manager?
- Basic salary of £30,000 – £35,000
- The General Manager will have autonomy to run the business within the company guidelines
- You will be taking on a very successful business with a stable team
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
What skills and experience are we looking for in the successful General Manager?
- You will bring passion, talent, drive, and dedication to our client’s business
- You will have a natural passion for ‘people’ – guests and your team
- You will be able to demonstrate loyalty in your careers to date
- Must have experience in quality-led businesses – gastro pubs, hotels, or restaurants
- Whoever is successful will have an excellent knowledge of food service, beverages (including cellar management), and a winning smile!
We would love to hear from you asap, if you can, a short cover letter would be great! We’ll get back to you in the next few days if successful.