Salary: £20,000 – 22,000
Tonic are looking for a Head Barista to join one of our clients vibrant and high profile venue in South Birmingham. The venue is a contemporary arts centre that offers a busy programme of theatre, dance, cinema, music, comedy, art exhibitions and special events. The customers are wide and varied but all of them want a fantastic experience whether visiting the cinema, heading to a weekly course or visiting the brand new café. If you are looking for a great opportunity that allows you to have a life in and around your work, then this may be the perfect job for you.
What’s in it for the successful Head Barista?
- A salary of £20,000 to £22,000
- 37.5 hours a week from 8am till 8pm to suit the successful candidate
- Meals on Duty
- Free parking
- A terrific opportunity to join a great team in a creative and fun setting
What qualities does our client want to see in their Head Barista?
- Minimum 1 year experience as a barista or barista manager
- Love and passion for coffee and exceptional service
- Well-presented and very sociable with personality that shines through
- Able to deliver and maintain standards in line with our clients vision and values
- The ability to lead an engaging and motivated team
- Consistent in a high level of Health & Safety and cleanliness
|Job Category||Barista, Coffee Specialist, Front of House, Supervisor, Waiters|