Salary: £50,000-60,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a Head of Food and Beverage for our client’s multi-outlet dining operation located in Warrington. This is a challenging position, our client has 1000 covers across their operations and the site is busy all day long.
What’s in it for you?
– This is a full-time permanent role of 42.5 hours per week, working hours will include weekdays, evenings and alternate weekend work. A flexible approach is required.
– Salary £50,000 – £60,000 per annum. plus bonus
– Additional benefits – 28 days annual leave during first year of employment, inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 33 days with from 12 months service. Free onsite parking. Colleague discount from the day you join the team. Long service awards. Birthday leave. Company pension scheme. Colleague recognition schemes. Free colleague & family events. Cycle to work scheme. Onsite Team Bistro and excellent staff facilities. Discounted Gym Membership. Training and development opportunities.
What is our client looking for from their Head of Food and Beverage?
– To lead, inspire, motivate and develop the team
– Planning and delivering a top-quality, market-leading hospitality and catering experience for their guests
– Assisting in setting and controlling all revenue and cost budgets to achieve targets
– Ensure legal compliance in all people management practices
Our client’s ideal Head of Food and Beverage will have the following skills and experience;
– Proven experience of running large multi-faceted hospitality businesses with large teams (100+)
– Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management experience within the catering industry, including demonstrable, successful interaction with senior management at board level
– Budget management and responsibility; strategic planning and implementation, exceeding targets
– Highly self-organised, consistent and leads by example, hands on when needed