Head of Marketing
1 year ago
Tonic are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their client’s organisation which comprises a stand-out conference, event and exhibition venue, an on-site production company and accompanying food and beverage outlets and hotels.
The successful Head of Marketing will oversee all aspects of Marketing, Brand, Communications and Promotion.
What’s in it for the successful Head of Marketing?
- A salary of £45,000
- Generous UK-wide Hotel Discount Scheme
- Flexible 40-hour week, working to the needs of the business
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free membership of the leisure Facilities on-site including Gym, Swimming Pool & Sauna
- On-going career development
- You will join an already successful and financially stable business which is looking always looking to improve and develop
What qualities does our client want to see in their Head of Marketing?
- Higher education qualification, or equivalent, in marketing or related subject
- Marketing management experience in events, hospitality, hotels or venues
- Demonstrable experience in marketing campaign creation/delivery across all channels, PR, Comms and Crisis Management
- Demonstrable project and budget management experience
- The ability to work with team members at all levels and to proactively direct/lead marketing planning
- Aesthetic, creative eye with a complete understanding of brand flair, consistency, and protection
- A self-starter, able to self-manage, prioritise workload, multi-task and balance deadlines
- Ability to create/review working systems to ensure best efficiency and effectiveness
|Job Category||Head of Marketing|