2 years ago
Salary:£27,500 per annum
Tonic are searching for a Hospitality Manager to join one of our client’s high-end B&I contracts in Birmingham. This is a contract with first-class facilities, providing exceptional food across private dining, and the meeting rooms on site. The ideal Hospitality Manager must be hands-on, have a true passion for the customer experience, and be confident in leading a team. This role offers work-life balance as it is Mon – Fri operating predominantly within office hours.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- Work Monday-Friday predominantly within office hours
- A platform to establish and develop your career within the contract catering sector
- An opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for the highest possible standards
- Working within a prestigious contract in the heart of Birmingham
- Bespoke training programs to develop your career
What we are looking for as a Hospitality Manager applicant:
- Experience in meeting and events operations, managing multiple rooms at once
- The ability to build strong relationships with those around you, managing and developing the team
- An individual that can develop a culture of excellence who can train their team to provide 5-star service
- True hunger to develop and progress your career
|Job Category||Hospitality Manager|