Location: St. Ives, Cornwall
Salary: £33,000 – 35,000
Tonic are searching for a people and culture focused HR Manager to work across an exciting leisure-focused venue in St Ives. Our client is looking for an extremely personable management professional to join and help grow the team across the site as they go through an exciting refurbishment programme.
What’s in it for the successful HR Manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £33,000 – 35,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
· To work for an exciting and developing group who are forward-thinking and continuously investing in their product
· You will be supported with personal career growth and will be supported with CIPD qualifications if required
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect HR Manager?
· Experience within a diverse hospitality-focused operation
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for people!
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and their General Manager
|Job Category||HR Manager|