Multi-site Operations Manager – £50,000 plus 10% bonus – Birmingham
- Wet-led late night venues which are seriously high volume
- The sites are busy, loud and fast paced, the successful multi-site operations manager will relish this and will know how to develop a team in this arena that can really exceed targets
- Our client is growing and encourages career development
- Hard work is rewarded and there is an excellent company culture
Tonic are looking for a Multi-site Operations Manager to cover two sites for our client’s busy, wet-led, late-night venues – these venues do seriously high sales! You will be an experienced Multi-site Operations Manager already, in a similar (£100,000+ NET/per. week) venue. We want candidates with energy, enthusiasm, a passion for great service. Our client’s businesses operate in the experiential leisure market. You will be expected to travel (driving license and vehicle required) and occasionally stay away from home in this role.
What qualities does our client want to see in their successful Operations Manager?
- Experience at Operations / Multi-site Manager level within a high-volume wet-let business
- You will have managed a large team of at least 50 people
- Adept at managing and understanding financial data
- You know how to bring out the best in your teams and lead them to success
- You are a natural people person who understands hospitality