Operations Manager – £45k plus bonus – North West
- Contributory pension
- You will join a growing business that is stable and has an excellent financial position
Tonic are looking for an Operations Manager to cover UK-wide sites for our client’s busy, wet-led, late-night venues. These venues do seriously high sales and play the music the same way! You will be an experienced Multi-site Manager already, in a similar (£100k+ NET/per. week) venue. We want candidates with energy, enthusiasm, a passion for great service, and a winning smile. Our client’s businesses operate in the experiential leisure market. You will be expected to travel (driving license and vehicle required) and stay away from home in this role.
What qualities does our client want to see in their successful Operations Manager?
- Experience at Operations / Multi-site Manager level within a high volume wet-let business
- You will have managed a large team of at least 50 people
- Adept at managing and understanding financial data
- You have drive and ambition
- You know how to bring out the best in your teams and lead them to success
- You are a natural people person who understands ‘true hospitality’
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- The ideal candidate will be located in the North West