Location: London (South East)
Salary: £28,000-32,000 plus 15% bonus
Tonic are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Manager to join our clients QSR, casual dining operation. This U.S-based company is opening sites with 5 already signed and 10 further in the pipeline.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to work for an established and well-known brand. This Recruitment Manager role is an end-to-end role, from placing advertisements, sourcing candidates, shortlisting CVs, interviewing online and in person, through to making offers of employment and managing induction processes. There is real variety, and this really does offer great job satisfaction, for those individuals who are passionate about hospitality and representing an outstanding organisation that are in a phase of extreme growth.
The ideal Recruitment Manager candidate will have at least 3 years of recruitment experience (agency or in-house) and proven experience within operational hospitality. This is a pressured role but with fantastic team support and superb benefits.
What’s in it for the successful Recruitment Manager?
- A basic salary £28,000-32,000 with a 15% KPI led bonus
- You will join a team of professionals at an exciting time for the business, you will be intrinsic to its growth
- Remote working eventually with some travel throughout the UK as our client grows
- The opportunity to grow, progress, develop a team and eventually manage others
- Industry leading development plans mean your career will progress while in this role
- Employee welfare is vital to this business – you will be well looked after, nurtured, and supported… but NEVER micro-managed
What is our client looking for in their Recruitment Manager?
- Previous experience in a similar recruitment role, in-house or agency
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised, able to plan their time effectively around conflicting priorities, be confident and have outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., direct sourcing and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience of running assessment days
- Drive and flexibility for working in an ever-changing environment
- As this is a remote role the ideal candidate must also be highly motivated, a self-starter and live a commutable distance to central London