Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 per annum plus mileage (35p per mile)
Tonic are currently recruiting for a Relief Chef Manager to join one of our partners within the contract catering sector. In this role as Relief Chef Manager, you will be supporting a variety of sites throughout the South of England across large regional patches, filling gaps during holiday leave, covering sickness, and carrying out new openings. If you are flexible, driven, and passionate about using the best ingredients to deliver the best possible meals, then this role could be for you.
Why should you join our Client’s business as a Relief Chef Manager?
- To work with a market leader within the Contract Catering sector
- You will be working for an award-winning company with contracts and sites nationwide
- Put your mark on a developing and growing business, with opportunities for career development
- Salary of £33,000 per annum – £35,000 per annum plus mileage (.35p per mile)
- A food focussed business that looks to employ like-minded individuals
Essential qualities for Relief Chef Manager applicants to be considered:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within contract catering, restaurants, hotels, and/or gastropubs
- Flexible, adaptable, and calm under pressure to help manage an ever-changing diary
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavors, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
|Job Category||Chef Manager, Chefs, Relief Chef|