Tonic are recruiting for a Revenue Manager to join our clients branded hotel operation. You will need to be an experienced revenue manager within hotels in excess of 70 bedrooms. As revenue manager, you will be part of the senior management team and play a key role in devising strategy for growth of both bedroom and M&E sales.
Branded hotel experience would be preferable but not essential.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- An award winning hotel group
- An opportunity to work within a growing organisation that has significant expansion plans
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
Desirable qualities in Revenue Manager applicants at this level will include;
- 3 or more year’s experience in a revenue management function
- Good knowledge of full service hotels
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity in this business will get there the quickest
- Experience of working in properties in excess of 70 bedrooms
|Job Category||Financial Controller, Revenue Manager|