Salary: £35,000 plus bonus
Tonic are looking for a Sales and Events Manager for our client’s busy, wet-led, late-night venues. The role will be based in Liverpool but will require travel to the other UK sites. These places do a seriously high volume of sales and plays the music the same way! You will need to be an experienced business developer and a skilled networker who is driven by results. We want candidates with energy, enthusiasm, a passion for the hospitality industry, and a winning smile. Our client’s business operates in the experiential leisure market.
What’s in it for the successful Sales and Events Manager?
- A competitive salary, up to £35,000 plus bonus
- Meals on duty
- Contributory pension
- You will join a growing business that is stable and has an excellent financial position
- Fully paid travel expenses
What qualities does our client want to see in their Sales and Events Manager?
- Experience in the events, venue sales and the hospitality industry
- Experience as a Key Account Manager, managing client relationships
- Experience of delivering creative presentations with impact
- Knowledge of the over18 leisure industry and current trends
- A natural people person who understands ‘true hospitality’
- High levels of emotional intelligence (EQ)
|Job Category||Events, Sales Manager|