Training & Development Manager – Luxury Hotel Group – £45,000 – £50,000
Tonic are working with our client to source a Training & Development Manager for this leading luxury hotel group. The company that owns group are all about its people, they have created a great culture, somewhere their teams LOVE working.
What’s in it for the successful Training & Development Manager?
- Basic salary of £45,000 – £50,000
- The Training & Development Manager will have autonomy to create and implement a new group wide programme
- You will be taking on a very successful business that continually invests into its’ team
What skills and experience are we looking for in the successful Training & Development Manager?
- You will bring passion, talent, drive, and dedication to our client’s business
- You will have experience of creating and implementing training programmes within hospitality
- You will be able to demonstrate loyalty in your careers to date
- Must have experience in quality-led businesses – gastro pubs, hotels, or restaurants
- Ability to travel is essential due to the sites locations
We would love to hear from you asap, if you can, a short cover letter would be great! We’ll get back to you in the next few days if successful.