Salary: £50,000 plus bonus of up to £10,000
Tonic Talent are searching for the next Head Chef for one of Chester’s most exciting restaurant and bar businesses; part of a group of high-quality, fast paced and flexible restaurant, bar and events spaces, this restaurant’s Head Chef position is suited to a highly experienced and accomplished candidate.
- This role can offer a highly competitive salary, up to £50,000 per annum
- Bonuses are available of up to £10,000 per annum and are based on financial and non-financial targets
- You will be the master of your own time, writing your own rota’s and managing your working week.
- You will have autonomy over the menu.
- A strong team already is already in place.
- 4 weeks of training and a 2 week handover period, ensuring you are able to start your role with confidence and progress quickly
- A strong and successful brand and wider group portfolio, facilitating your future progression and providing job-security
Our Client are interested in a variety of experience including;
- Food safety qualification
- Head Chef / Executive experience
- Be a leader of people
- Be on-time, on-budget and on top of your game
- Show a high level of diligence
- Show drive and passion
- Show culinary talent and flare and knowledge of current trends
- High Volume fresh food management
This opportunity is available to start within a month and candidates who are interested should apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 3 working days if their application has been successful.
|Job Category||Back of House|