At Tonic we collaborate with only the very best hospitality and catering employers.
We do our research, find out what our clients are all about and develop a deep understanding of the culture within their businesses. This is why we’ll always ask what it is you are really looking for from your career and ultimately what your goals are so we find you the right fit.
Throw out any misconceptions you may have about recruiters and recruitment agencies.
Our promise to you
- We won’t try to talk you into a role that’s not right. Our aim is to explore your potential so we bring you together not just with an employer but place you on the best career path
- We only advertise active roles which we have been given consent to represent
- We’ll video interview you to build rapport and really get to know you
- We’re by your side through every step of the recruitment journey, from interview tips and feedback to managing your resignation
- Not only that, we’ll keep checking in on you once you’ve started your new role
Wherever stage you are at in your hospitality career and whether you are a waiter, chef, sommelier, receptionist or any other hospitality professional – we’re interested in YOU and what YOU want from your career.
Let’s talk, we’re here to help
Click here to see more of our current vacancies
Head Chef – £50,000 per annum – Fresh Food, Gastro Pub – Leicestershire A brilliant group who…
Deputy General Manager – Birmingham – Great Company Culture – £36,000 package Our client is an excellent…
Hospitality Manager – £25,000 – £30,000 – Contract Catering – Derbyshire A platform to establish and develop…
Food, Beverage, Retail and Events Manager – Visitor Attraction – Great Work Life Balance – £40,000 –…