Location:Heath Charnock, Chorley (PR6)
Salary: From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum 25 days holiday & excellent benefits
Tonic are recruiting for experienced pastry chefs for a production kitchen. This position offers flexible hours, around 40 per week, Mon-Fri.
Relevant experience is essential and could include restaurant or hotel experience at AA Rosette or Michelin standard or high volume experience, for example producing 400 or more of each product and/or using highly mechanised or organic procedures.
This roles offers great work life balance and the chance to join an established business which is growing fast, there are no ‘politics’ here and everyone is really pushing for the best.
What are we looking for in candidates?
- You have a stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- You are passionate about pastry
- You naturally go the extra mile for your team
- You are punctual, polite and highly organised
- Salary is dependent upon the candidates previous experience and the quality of their work, free car parking is available, contributory pension and 25 days holiday.Contact: Conrad Brunton
Job ID: 87596227