The team at Tonic are passionate professionals all with backgrounds in the hospitality industry.
We’re united in our vision to build long-lasting partnerships which add value to our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers.
Watch our showreel below to find what makes Tonic Talent stand our from the crowd and makes us the right recruitment choice for you
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews page to see what other people are saying.
- We ask questions and listen with an empathetic ear
- We make your goals our priority
- We look beyond the surface – we want to really understand every business and candidate
- We’ll never do the “hard-sell”
- We are straight-talking – we won’t tell you what you want to hear
- We are passionate and knowledgeable about what we do and are fully immersed in the hospitality sector and are abreast of current affairs
We supply a variety of hospitality and catering roles from entry level to senior management and work with a range of businesses from street-food vendors, Michelin starred restaurants, and small independents to well-known brands, and large operators across the whole of the UK.
We connect exceptional catering and hospitality candidates with inspiring employers across the UK. We create lasting and rewarding partnerships that go a long way.
We treat clients and candidates with respect, setting a service level agreement which we stick to.
Tonic is REC accredited, meaning that we operate within the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.