Location: Bont Faen, Machynlleth, Wales
Salary: £24,000-30,000 plus tips
Tonic are searching for a Restaurant Manager to work our clients stunning Michelin starred restaurant in rural Wales. Our client is looking for their Restaurant Manager to be a highly driven, passionate individual who lives and breathes hospitality, who has strong experience within quality food-led, operations.
What’s in it for the successful Restaurant Manager?
- Competitive Salary – £24,000-30,000 per annum plus tips and great benefits (depending on skillset and experience)
- Our client prides themselves on how they value and develop their people
- You’ll join one of the most creative and innovative businesses looking to push the hospitality boundaries
- The team here are like a family, they REALLY love what they do
- You will join the chefs to forage for ingredients, a love of the great outdoors is a must!
- The restaurant is in a remote location, LIVE IN is available and you will need your own transport
What we are looking for in the successful Restaurant Manager?
- Management/supervisory experience within a quality food and beverage businesses
- A natural passion for food, wine and service and the great outdoors!
- A loyal and trustworthy individual who has shown clear stable progression throughout their career
- A team player who creates strong relationships with their team and guests is vital to this role
|Job Category||F&B Manager, Front of House, General Manager, Restaurant Management|